Please check back regularly for up-to-date policies.
- Internal door will be prospered open to limit touch points
- Small studio room door will be closed and is off limits to clients
- We will not be accepting cash or cheques for in-studio purchases. Instead, e-transfers must be made prior to or at the time of purchase
- As weather permits, the door to the deck will be left open for fresh air circulation
- 55-Minute sessions will now be spaced at least 10 minutes apart to allow time for equipment to be completely sanitized between sessions. Clients are welcome to use the studio washroom to wash/sanitize their hands before and after sessions but, other than that, please arrive no more than 5 minutes before your scheduled session time and leave promptly after your session to allow adequate cleaning time and ensure less contact with other clients.
- To limit the potential spread of germs, we will not be providing towels for use during sessions. You should bring at least 1 hand towel with you to class as well as your own water bottle.
- Teachers will be required to wear face coverings when not able to maintain a distance of 6 feet and clients are encouraged to do so as well.
- Please do not book sessions within 14 days after travelling outside of Canada. Teachers will also be required to book time off after traveling outside of Canada.
- Please stay home if you are feeling unwell. Anyone showing symptoms of COVID may be asked to leave and the session will be charged in full. If you have seasonal allergies or another preexisting condition that shows symptoms similar to COVID, please contact us in advance to obtain permission to attend sessions. We may ask you to postpone sessions.
Things are in constant flux and change; many also have different perspectives on how this should be dealt with. We are doing the best we can to ensure the safety of our clients, teachers and the studio.